Time stamps for the various segments are as follows:
01:36:36 Brooching the Subject
04:45:00 Podiversary Prize details
07:00:20 Red-along Make-along winners announced
12:14:16 Finished Objects
22:29:03 Works in Progress - ongoing WiPs
39:43:08 Works in Progress - new plans
56:03:15 Other craft-alongs I'm entering
01:00:24:16 Web Rumors footage
Brooching the Subject:
Giveaway - Fifth Podiversary!
Enter on the Ravelry thread and tell me what is your favourite colour (or a colour you like at the moment) and why that colour makes you happy.
Red-along Prize Winners:
Watch the episode to see if you are a winner of one of the three prizes!
New cast on plans:
- Moon Flower KAL – first clue released 30 August, and will be released with phases of the moon
- Trelawney Shawl – blue yarns, to be Ravenclaw-inspired.
Other make-alongs I can also enter with my projects:
- Headspace Hats Make-along. Closes 1 September 2019.
- Socksessful Make-along. Closes 15 September 2019.
- Archive-along. Closes 31 December 2019. Twisted Stitches podcast & Kill to Craft podcast
- Year-Long Stash Buster MAL. Closes 31 December 2019.
- #stashkal2019 - Closes 31 December 2019.
- The Crimson Stitchery WiP-along. Closes 2 January 2020.
Books / Podcasts mentioned:
- Forest 404 audio podcast
- Slow Home podcast
- “The Nature Fix” book by Florence Williams
- “Chasing the Sun” book by Linda Geddes