Bat stud earrings - Tall Rabbit on etsy
- Pebbles & Pathways as a hat – part of my Make Nine list and entered into the Cables KAL.
- Stripey hat for my niece
- Hat for Pisces Season MAL
- Writers’ Festival hat - just cast off this morning. A few stitches knit by Fiona Wright, essayist.
Works in Progress:
- Replacement purple hat – I’ve run out of yarn and the colour is on back-order!
- Harley Quinn & Joker socks
- Bow brooch
- Kia Socks
- Melinda shawl - a pattern written just for me!
The Plan-along is extended to now finish at the end of March.
Melinda Shawl KAL:
14 Feb - 14 May
Prizes to be announced!
I'll be mending some items and joining the “Finally Fix It” KAL on the Hey Brown Berry podcast
“Fluffy Fibers” podcast and new podcast “The Crimson Stitchery” have also been showing their mending.
Headspace Hat MAL - 1 March - 1 Sept. hey Brown Berry Podcast
CableKAL with Marsha (Fairy Little Podcast), Akira (Knitting Annihilator podcast) and Grace (Babble’s Travelling Yarns podcast).
Spinning Me Right ‘Round:
I’ve organised a knitting/craft group – the intention is for this to be an inclusive, non-bigoted event.
10 March, 13:00-15:00
Wanneroo Library building foyer: Wanneroo library and cultural centre building - 3 Rocca Way, Wanneroo.
See this Ravelry thread for discussions:
I saw the Fringe Festival show “My Greatest Period Ever” – I was crowned PMS Queen.
An abridged version of the show can be viewed here:
I finished listening to the long, slow-burning crime fiction book “The Wych Elm” by Tana French.
The audio version was fantastic, with lots of regional Irish accents narrated so well.
I'm going to be reading Say Hello by Carly Findlay
(These are not sponsored links, nor am I affiliated in any way with those companies – I merely chose that link to give an example of the book.)