This episode was filmed on Saturday 13 September 2014.
- Kim (Inbetweendreams) from the Stitch by Stitch Videocast for podcast shout-out love and a lovely gifted pattern.
- Kristin from Skein Studios podcast and dyer of Skein Yarns for podcast love
- Barb & Tracy from the 2 Knit Lit Chicks podcast (and Jana) for more podcast love
- Damian K Sheiles for designing fabulous postcards for the podcast
What I'm Wearing:
- Bo Peep Scarf from Tiny Owl Knits, made with Blue Moon Fiber Arts Marine Silk in 'True Blood Red' and Rowan Kid Silk Haze in '627 - Blood'
Brooching the Subject:
- Ghost brooch from Perth creator Tall Rabbit
Works in Progress:
- Cozy Memories Sock Yarn Blanket - some new squares, using yarn from friends. Housed in 'Vintage Children' project bag from LoveSockWool
- The second "Hermione's Everyday Sock" knit with 'Deep Dark Secrets' from The Cyborg's Craftroom. Housed in 'Gothic Cupcake' project bag from Birdleg Bags
- "Whispering Pines" shawl, designed by the wonderful Molly, knit with Skein Top Draw Sock in 'Geisha'. Housed in 'Red Mushroom' project bag from A Homespun House.
- Wizard of Oz project bag from Little Skein in the Big Wool
- 'Trick or Treat' yarn from Gnome Acres
- Little Skein update planned with Anne of Green Gables kit
Spin Me Right 'Round:
- Three winners for our three prize draws - a Ravelry pattern of choice; Hapa shawl pattern; and a cherry blossom brooch from Hanaletters.
- Winners announced on the podcast but not mentioned here yet, so as not to spoil the surprise. :-)
Video and music by Damian K Sheiles (DKS Art & Design)