Sunday 26 April 2015

Episode 20: Shorter but still Sweet

Welcome to Episode 20 of the YarnderWoman Podcast, recorded in Perth, Western Australia, on Sunday 26 April 2015.






Brooching the Subject:




Finished Object:

  • 'Knit Night' shawl in Gnome Acres MCN, "Wonder Woman
- See my Ravelry project page for full details




Works in Progresss:

  • Pebble Beach shawlette in Berry Colourful Yarnings, "Themescyra"
  • Hermione's Everyday Socks in White Birch Fiber Arts "No Damn Peach Schnapps"
  • Kiddie Vertebrae in three colours of Knit Picks Stroll

- See my Ravelry project page for full details



Craft-along:




Prizes: 


Discount codes: 
  • Hey That's Super 15% off with code YARNDERWOMAN
  • Einmade 20% off with code YWPOPKAL
  • Both valid from now until end of May 2015


Acquisitions:




Spin Me 'Right Round:



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the sensible critique. Me and my neighbor were just preparing to do some research on this. We got a grab a book from our local library but I think I learned more from this post. I�m very glad to see such fantastic information being shared freely out there. check here

    ReplyDelete