Both episodes were filmed on Saturday 4 July 2015 in Perth, Western Australia.
Show notes for Part (a):
Brooching the Subject:
- Bat bow brooch from Creep Heart
- Brooches for future prizes from Tall Rabbit
- Junk Yarn’s Kemper made bunny nugget brooch!
- Manic Pixie Dream socks
- Knit Night shawl in One Twisted Tree yarn
Works in Progress:
- See my Ravelry projects page for specifics -
- Kiddie Vertebrae
- Magic Cake Ruffle shawl
- Pebble Beach Shawlette
- Socks in White Birch Fiber Arts
- Whiz Bang socks in One Twisted Tree. Pattern gifted to me by the lovely MrsShoo.
- Plans for Trickle Shawl
Show notes for Part (b):
- Handspun from Penny of Happy Spider Knits podcast
- Sarah (MrsShoo) gave me her new sock pattern Whiz Bang
- Project bag from SunshineYarnFun
- Won a "Fix a stitch" from Michelle of Actually Knitting
- Lots of patterns purchased for the PAL KAL: 'Pump up the volume' socks; Tan House Brook" shawl; "Trickle" shawl; "Whispering Islands" shawl
- Womankind magazine
- Stitch markers - Little Skein in the Big Wool; Aussie Yarning
- Running through June & July 2015
- Prizes will be drawn from both the Chatter Thread and the Finished Object thread
- Discount code from SunshineYarnFun - use "knittingsouth10" at checkout for 10% off your purchase (until 31 July 2015)
- Prizes donated by SunshineYarnFun (project bag of winner's choice); Atelier Yarns (skein of purple yarn); designer Sarah Shoo (Whiz Bang sock pattern); One Twisted Tree (mini skein pack)
Spin Me Right ‘Round:
- Supanova Comic Con - DKS Art & Design
- Podcasts - Prairie Girls Knit & Spin; Skein Enable
- (Audio) books: 'The Martian' by Andy Weir; 'Wild Swans' by Jung Chang; 'Eating Animals' by Jonathan Safran Foer
- Meditation app "Stop, Breathe, Think"