-- See my Ravelry project page for details --
- Hogwarts Express shawl
- Knit Night shawl in sock blank
- 2x Face washers for charity
Works in Progress:
- Watch the episode to see if you are a winner!
- Our generously donated prizes: a copy of Schmancy shawl from Marsha Ibuki; a copy of Seeds of Change shawl from Clothesline Designs; Alpaca brooches from Tall Rabbit
- Screen shots from random.org showing below
May- June - Opposites KAL in conjunction with Sally-Jane and Rachel from Pink Hair Girl podcast
Come to the Chatter thread to talk about your plans and show off your works in progress; then if/when you wrap up a project, post it in the Finished Objects thread. All the rules are listed in both threads.
- Fireplace Ember shawl by Deb’s Destiny KAL is starting in the Never Cast Off Podcast group.
- Deb is offering a 30% discount code for YW audience – Yarnder30 which is good until June 30 for 30% off any of any of her patterns.
- Go to the Discounts thread on Ravelry for specific links:
- The PAL KAL (Podcast-along Knit-along) 2016 coming up soon, hosted by Michelle of Actually Knitting podcast. She will give more details in upcoming episodes.
Spinning Me Right 'Round:
- Sewing curtains at Mum's - some footage of YarnderMum!
- Podcasts I'm enjoying:
o Slow Home Podcast and Let It Be podcast, both from JackRabbit FM
o Stuff Mom Never Told You
o Happier with Gretchen Rubin
o Budgets and Cents
random.org screen shots for the Hat KAL prize draw: