Saturday 13 August 2016

Episode 50: And then I got...

Welcome to Episode 50 of the YarnderWoman Podcast - recorded on Thursday 11 August 2016, in Perth, Western Australia.

Time stamps for the various segments are as such:
04:17 = Brooching the Subject
05:31 = Prizes for the Red-Along
08:52 = Acquisitions
40:45 = Acquisitions continued (birthday presents)
50:30 = Bye




Brooching the Subject:

Prizes:

Acquisition suppliers:
--For specific yarn information, see my Ravelry stash page, or send me a PM--
  • Ixchel Fibres
  • Pirate Purl Yarns
  • Gradient Aus
  • Halfbaked Hand-dyed
  • Little Dipper Yarns
  • Moseley Park
  • Hand-dyed Australia
  • Candy Apple Lane
  • Unwind Craft Cafe (purchased West Yorkshire Spinners yarn)
  • Bob Boutique
  • Dingo Dyeworks - purchase for me, and prize donation for the podcast
  • Circus Tonic Handmade - purchase for me, and prize donation for the podcast

No comments:

Post a Comment