Welcome to Episode One of the YarnderWoman Podcast! Thank you for stopping by.
Come and join the fun on the Ravelry group - YarnderWoman Podcast
Show notes for this week are thus:
- The other Perth fibre podcast, from the lovely Sheralynn, with etsy shop
- The fabulous Molly of A Homespun House podcast, and etsy shop
Brooching the subject:
- Knitting Girl brooch from Hanaletters
What I'm wearing:
- Age of Brass & Steam shawl, knit with Fibernymph Dyeworks in the 'Bounce' base - colourway 'Roof is on Fire' gradient.
Works in Progress:
- 'Vanilla Bean Striped Socks' in Stray Cat Socks Yarn, 'Hipster' colourway. Living in Tangerine Designs sock bag. Knit with the Fish Lips Kiss heel.
- 'Dragonfly Wings' shawl in Blue Moon Fibre Arts Socks that Rock Lightweight yarn, 'Kiss' colourway. Living in A Homespun House teacup project bag and using stitch markers from Little Skein in the Big Wool.
- Knotted Openwork Girls Shrug in Gynx Blitz sparkle yarn 'Sea Salt Icecream' colourway, living in LoveSockWool fairy tale project bag.
- Sock Yarn Blanket, aka Cozy Memories Blanket using various yarns - all reds, greys, blacks and purples. Living in LoveSockWool vintage children project bag.