- All viewers, new and returning
- To everyone who sent me birthday well-wishes
- To Nina, Julia and Molly for the fabulous birthday present pattern
- With Mel - with Mel, MSkiKnits, no longer Single Handed!
- A Homespun House - with Molly, HomespunHouse
- Yarngasm - with Kristin, Voolenvine
- A Night Bird - with Clare, MissKlara
- Little Red Riding Hood brooch - Hanaletters on etsy
- 'Happily Ever After' mitts using yarn from The Unique Sheep - sushi sock base in colourway 'Cherry Blossoms' - blocked using Tuft Woolens wool soap. Heavenly scented!
- 'Vanilla Bean Stripey Socks' in Stray Cat Sock Yarns in colourway 'Hipster'
- 'Bunny Blanket Buddy' using Berocco Chunky in colourway 'Raspberry'
Works in Progress:
- 'Dragonfly Wings' shawl in Blue Moon Fiber Arts Socks that Rock Lightweight in colourway 'Kiss'- living in Teatime Bag from A Homespun House.
- 'Hermione's Everyday Socks' using The Cyborg's Craftroom Assockilate base in colourway 'Deep Dark Secrets' - in BirdlegBags 'Gothic Cupcake' project bag
- 'Slo-Moe' snail pattern - using Quare Fibre worsted in colourway 'All the Crayons in the Box' - living in BirdlegBags Raven/Crow project bag.
- 'Hitofude' cardigan using Madeline Tosh Tosh Merino Light in colourway 'Victorian Gothic' - living in project bag from Little Skein in the Big Wool.
What I'm Wearing:
- 'Windy City' scarf - using unknown wool/bamboo yarn
Until next time - have a wonderful week, and happy crafting! :-)