Welcome to Episode 3!
Brooching the subject:
Finished Object (bar the bind off!):
- Brooch from Elk
- Shawl design "Makai" by MSkiKnits
- "Dragonfly Wings" shawl by Boo Knits using Blue Moon Fiber Arts Socks that Rock Lightweight in the 'Kiss' colourway
- "Slo' Moe Snail" by Susan Claudino in Quaere Fibre 'All the Crayons in the Box'
- "Knotted Openwork Girls Shrug" in Gynx Yarns in 'Sea Salt Ice Cream'
- "Hermione's Everyday Socks" in Cyborg's Craftroom 'Deep Dark Secrets'
- "Together with Mel" shawl (now officially called "Menehune") in Cyborgs Craftroom 'Do Androids Knit with Electric Yarn'
- "Happily Ever After Mitts" in Skein 'Top Drawer Sock' yarn - Speckled range, 'Sweet Dreams'
- Alice kit - Gynx yarn, Little Skein in the Big Wool bag, "Advice from a Caterpillar" shawl pattern by Emma Welford. Kit available from Gynx
- Blue Moon Fiber Arts - Polworth Silk yarn, camel/wool/silk fibre
- DPN holder and project bag from LittleBobbinsSpin me right round:
- Thank you to Joyce from podcast "Aussie Yarning" for the shoutout
- Kim from Stitch by Stitch Video Cast - she of the polworth love