Welcome to episode 12 of the YarnderWoman Podcast!
Filmed on Saturday 3 January 2015, coming to you from Perth, Western Australia.
Brooching the Subject:
- Watch the episode to see if you were a winner of one of the three wonderful prizes we had donated to the group from The Cyborg's Craft Room, The Silver Shed USA, and NekozukiYarns
- Future prize donated by Fab Funky Fibres
Pattern Discount Code:
- If you weren't the lucky winner of a copy of the pattern "Confederation Park Cross Stitch Top" then you can purchase your own and receive $1 CAD off the purchase price by using the discount code YW5 at checkout.
- Arm warmers made from Knit Picks Felici in 'Splash'
Works in Progress:
- K3P1 ribbed ankle socks using "Fish Lips Kiss Heel" in Lorna's Laces Solemate 'Bigger on the Inside', living in a project bag from A Homespun House.
- Vanilla ankle sock using Stray Cat Sock Yarn in 'Candy Cane' and coordinating red heel and toe, living in a project bag from Tangerine Designs
- Xmas eve cast on "Swirl E. Socks" (with "Fish Lips Kiss Heel" (for the KAL with the Little Bobbins Knits Podcast group) in Fibernymph Dyeworks Bounce Inversibles in 'Black/Orchid', living in project bags from Villaines and Suburban Stitcher
- Needle adjacent: "Seafoam Shawlette-to-Shrug" in Skein Top Draw Sock in 'Sterling', living in a project bag made by the talented Julia (who will hopefully have an etsy shop one day). Stitch markers from Little Skein in the Big Wool.
- Lehua Scarfette
- Cast on anytime from 10 January 2015 and the KAL will finish on 28 February 2015.
- Prizes in both the chatter (participation) thread and the FO thread (which will be opened once the KAL commences).
- Prizes donated by White Birch Fiber Arts, Suburban Stitcher and Gnome Acres.
- Amirisu magazine
- Fab Funky Fibres Batman stripes - donated yarn for a future prize
- Pattern gift: Conjunction Cowl
- Pattern prize: Symetrie hat
Spin Me Right Round:
- "Annie & the Swiss Cheese Scarf" and "Extra Yarn" storybooks
- Pink Hair Girl video podcast; Stash & Burn audio podcast; Knitsip audio podcast; Ichigo Abroad video podcast; Stitch by Stitch video podcast
- "These Final Hours" - an end-of-the-world movie, set in Perth
- Harley Quinn Converse shoes; Arkham City customisable Converse shoes
Happy New Year!