Recorded in Perth, Western Australia on Saturday 17 January 2015.
Brooching the Subject:
- Hand-painted bunny brooch from Luella and Toots on Etsy
- 900 Member prize draw to win a $25 USD voucher from Kicks & Giggles - watch the episode to see if you're the winner!
- Don't be too disappointed if you didn't win - use the discount code "yarnderwoman" at checkout to buy your own bag from Kicks & Giggles !
- "Lehua" in Hand Maiden Sea Three in 'Tomato Soup'
- Vanilla ankle socks with "Fish Lips Kiss Heel" in Stray Cat Sock Yarn 'Candy Cane'
- "Swirl E Socks" in Fibernymph Dyeworks Inversibles in 'Black/Orchid'
- "Circlet" crown in Debbie Bliss Cashmerino
- Orange & black beanie for charity in Gnome Acres DK Jazzy Gnome in 'Trick or Treat'
- Blue charity hat in Debbie Bliss Cashmerino
Works in Progress:
- "Lehua" in Gynx Worsted in 'OOAK 32'. Living in project bag from Silver Shed USA on etsy.
- "Seafoam Shawlette-to-shrug" in Skein Top Draw in 'Sterling'. Stitch markers from Little Skein on etsy. Living in custom project bag from Julia.
- Vanilla ankle socks in Lorna's Laces Solemate in 'Bigger on the Inside'. Living in custom bag from Yvonne.
- Sock yarn / Cozy Memories blanket - living in project bag from Love Sock Wool on etsy, and scraps living in custom project bag from Lotta.
Further details of all my projects can be found on my Ravelry page.
- Lazer Sheep Yarns
- Sock Monkey bag from Silver Shed USA and one as a future prize.
- Knit Picks order
- White Birch Fiber Arts
- Jimmy Beans Wool - Solemate & needles
- Yarns up for destash
Spin Me Right 'Round: