Tuesday 6 March 2018

Episode 70: WiPs Turned into FOs

Welcome to Episode 70 of the YarnderWoman Podcast. This episode was filmed on Thursday 1 March 2018, in Perth, Western Australia.

My apologies for the lighting quality in this episode - I didn't have my studio lights available.



Finished Objects:
-- See my Ravelry project page for details --

  • YarnderMum gets her blue socks
  • Blue worsted charity shawl
  • Purple/grey charity hat & pompom
  • Knit Night in Skein yarn. ForYarnderSIL - will match her fingerless gloves.
  • Liam socks
  • Charity hat 


Works in Progress:
-- See my Ravelry project page for details --

  • Amanganset Dress
  • Peacock/rainforest hat number 2
  • Plans to make a blanket square for the Thistle Hollow Podcast “Sister Survivor” blanket 


Make-along:

Spinning Me Right 'Round:


  • Podcasts:

Thistle Hollow Podcast
Leaf Yarns and Leaf Podcast - formerly Goth Heart Creations.
Wrapped in Wool

  • I had a fantastic time at the Perth Writers Festival - I'll show you all my signed books in a future episode. Enjoy my little vlog.


  • I am raising funds for Alzheimer's WA by participating in the HBF Run for a Reason (in the 12km jogging/brisk walking category). Any donation would be appreciated, so if you are able to, please sponsor me!



Happy crafting!


Becky (from the Wrapped in Wool podcast) and I.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I am thankful to you for sharing this awesome article with this helpful knowledge.
    Self Improvement Podcast

    ReplyDelete